Christmas Stocking and Tree Skirts

I've been quite busy and I haven't been able to post as much as I wanted to . But here are a few Christmas stockings and tree skirts .

Christmas Stockings :

I have been focusing on adding more cards , labels and stickers this year , but you'll still find a few Christmas stockings to choose from . When I create stockings , I usually like them with cute characters . Those take more time to design , but they are worth it .

In this post , I'll feature my cartoon polar bear family . I love how it all came out together . There is the young child peeking in Santa's bag , the teen hanging out with his snowman friend , the mom carrying shopping bags (probably filled with presents) and the dad taking care of the lighting . I also love how I added a "faux" border at the top of each stocking ( featuring a different pattern for each member of the family) . And of course the fact that you can personalize them with a  name makes them even more fun ! 



Some people like patterns better , so I have created a few of those as well. I think the pattern made of candy canes and snowflakes , using different color backgrounds , works well . wouldn't you agree ? 



Tree Skirts :

I deleted a lot of my older designs , as I thought they were not looking too good on this particular product . I then uploaded a few new ones , mostly with Christmas pattern . Take a look . 

A fun red plaid pattern and a pink one with peppermint lollipops for a Christmas candy theme .

And a couple of tree skirt for minimalist lovers . 

For additional Christmas décor ideas , check this previous blog post right here
If you would like to purchase any of those products , you can do so by visiting the provided links below
 . 
Find the Polar Bear Stockings & the red plaid Tree Skirt in this collection

The other Tree Skirts can be found in the Christmas section of this shop .




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teacher Appreciation Week

Back-to-School Teachers Checklist