Valentine's Day Mailing Accessories

Are you the kind of person who loves to coordinate your mail accessories with the time of the year ?  I sure do . And most of all I love to create them . Hi ! If you don't know me , my name is ArianeC . I'm a freelance artist and graphic designer . Stationeries are one of my specialties you could say , as I have done it for 14 years now .😲 Wow ! That is a long time ! So yes , I really know what I'm doing when creating those . I also have an audience that is mainly geared towards children , so my designs are kids friendly . As Valentine's Day is just around the corner , I would love to share some cute "heartsy" art . You can find the link of any of the stores at the end of this post . 

Let's start with some classic return address labels . They are great to stick on envelopes of greeting cards , invitations ,or on packages . They measure about 0.75"l x 2.25"wThey are  30 labels per sheet . You simply choose the design you like and you can replace the text with your own using the provided template fields . 

Valentine's Day Return Address Labels


Or if you prefer to use envelope seals , you can do the same with those ! 


Some greeting cards are still nice to send or receive . Especially if you're a grandparent.  You can find the cards in the 3 different print-on-demand stores. They might be slightly different as I like to give customers choices whenever I can . The ones available on Zazzle can be personalized , the others cannot . 











And last but not least , I also occasionally create envelopes . I don't make too many of those , because the cards come with envelopes already . However they are a lot of fun to create ! My favorite of all time is the one with the raccoon ! It's a little bit like it's playing peek-a-boo , don't you think ? 






Thank you so very much for stopping by .Here are the stores links as promised in case you're interested in buying any of those products .

👉  Zazzle : this is for the return address labels , the envelope seals , the envelopes and the personalized greeting cards .

👉 Society6  : for simple greeting cards .

👉 Redbubble : for simple greeting cards .








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teacher Appreciation Week

Back-to-School Teachers Checklist

Christmas Stocking and Tree Skirts